1. Get Inspiration: Google your actual desk to see how professionals have styled it.
2. Create Storage: Add floating shelves and add some decorative items but mostly functional storage space.
3. Assess the Clutter: Go through the extra paperwork you have and throw out anything you don’t need anymore. For ones you need to keep use a mounted file organizer.
4. Make it Pretty: Get matching pens and matching desk accessories.
5. Find a home for Everything Else!
Acrylic Tiered File Organizer: http://amzn.to/28ZGkFb
Mac “Backpack”: http://amzn.to/295ivQN
Stapler (splurge): http://amzn.to/28ZGdt9
Drawer organizer: http://amzn.to/28ZGXys
File folders: http://amzn.to/28ZHHDA
Thank you Kathryn for the amazing tips!! Check out her channel! http://www.youtube.com/doitonadime
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Elle on Instagram! http://instagram.com/whatsupmoms
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.